Wedding rates begin at $1,950 for full day coverage
Portrait sessions including senior portraits, newborns, families and maternity start at $250.
Every wedding and every couple is unique, so it only makes sense that wedding photography should be unique and tailored specially for every wedding and every couple.
However, sometimes it’s hard to know where to start.
Therefore, I offer pre-set collections in order to get the brainstorming process rolling and from there I offer a la carte offerings, so we can all figure out exactly what you want and exactly what you need for your wedding date.
Wedding Photography Packages
We offer three wedding photography packages. Each comes with the following:
• A password-protected online image gallery for easy downloading of high-resolution digital files
• Your collection of hand-edited digital files delivered within seven weeks of your wedding date
• Up to three in-depth photography consultations before your wedding date either online, by phone or face-to-face
• A post wedding date consultation to help get you started on wedding prints
• All collections include an assistant/secondary photographer
What makes each collection different is the following
• Each collection has a different number of hours of photography coverage (7, 8, 9, etc).
• Some collections include a 10×10 fine art album of up to 30 pages
• Some collections include a secondary session (engagement, bridal, trash the dress, family, rehearsal dinner, etc).
What does all this mean?
An online password-protected gallery is how you receive your digital files. It’s delivered to you within seven weeks of your wedding date. Once you receive your gallery I’ll ask you to choose five of your favorite photographs so I can make you some fine-art prints to get you started as a freebie from me. I’ll give you those prints with a USB of the edited files and some photo proofs from your wedding as well. You can use the gallery or USB files to order prints, share your images with family and friends or to back up the images for the future.
After your wedding, all of your images are downloaded and backed up twice. I then cull through the images. Meaning, I choose all of the usable photos and remove the outtakes (eyes half-way closed, duplicate images, backs to the camera, etc.). I then edit each image one at a time, by hand. I personally oversee that each image has the best lighting, crop and color, resulting in a complete wonderfully finished final project. Finally each image is sized to maintain print integrity in sizes up to canvas-sized prints, while also being manageable for you to back up and move around your devices.
All photography consultations will be meetings with me and will give us a chance to discuss what aspects of the wedding day you care about the most. Some couples are looking for a hands-off photographer with no portraits and wish everything to be candid, other couples want more time devoted to photos of the guests and other couples want to devote more time portraits of the wedding party. We also discuss the timeline of the day and any other photography concerns you may have. You will also have a chance to see more of my work and what photographs I can create on your day. Last, the consultations give us a chance to get to know each other. I’ve found that if clients know me and I know them, I can really capture their personalities on camera. After all, it can be awkward for a stranger to be taking your photo and not everyone feels natural and comfortable in front of a camera! Getting to know each couple individually allows everyone to be comfortable and let their personalities and relationship to truly shine!
One option in my pre-set wedding photography collection comes with an album. I like to keep my albums simple and price all of them for 10×10 and 30 pages (15 spreads). Each additional spread is $15.
If you decide to order an album, you will be able to decide which images are included. I will design the wedding album based off your preferences and give you final design approval. You’ll have three redesigns to the album. Once, we’re set on the album design I’ll have the album printed and sent to me where I’ll personally make sure all photos were printed to the highest standard.
A la carte wedding albums start at $450.
Some wedding photographers out there require every booked wedding to have an engagement session. I do not, realizing that engagement shoots aren’t for everyone and sometimes it’s just not possible based on travel expenses, timing or the couple’s budget to shoot an engagement. However, if you do choose an engagement shoot with me, then you will have some greater benefits to the shoot more than simply stunning photos of the two of you.
First, many couples don’t have professional photos of each other. After the engagement session you’ll have many candid or posed photos of the two of you in beautiful locations that you can share with friends/family or print and showcase in your home. Also, you can use them for your save-the-dates and even showcase them at your guest table on your wedding day. The engagement session also helps us get to know each other even more and allows even more comfort and familiarity between us so that the wedding day photos will be even better.
Wedding days can often have tight schedules with minimal time for portraits and on top of that can run behind schedule, leaving both you and me with limited time and locations for any portraits. Therefore, the engagement session can give us a stress-free two-to-four hour window to travel to multiple locations and use multiple outfits and to really get some incredibly creative and breathtaking shots. I will also go back and personally look through the shoot and use it as a baseline for what poses really fit you as a couple and what situations led to really authentic moments.
Engagement sessions by themselves start at $325.
Wedding photography add-ons
I also have a long list of add-ons for you to include with a collection or a la carte hourly options. Some have been mentioned already, but they include:
• Overtime by the hour – $350
• A secondary session – $325
• Rehearsal dinner coverage – $425
• Parent albums – $275
• Engagement albums $275
• 4×6 photo proof book $200
• Wholesale print options (Prices Vary)
What makes you different from every other photographer?
I know that there are countless choices for a wedding photographer. There are many artists to choose from and it can truly be difficult to differentiate between what makes one photographer “better” than another. Some is technical skill. Some is the artistic eye of the individual.
Here is what I’ll bring to the wedding date that may be different than others
• I ask a lot of questions and want to get to know you and what makes you tick! Therefore, I keep the focus on you … pun intended. I have a lot of experience with different situations and different personalities and I pride myself on getting your personality to come out and shine whether you’re the life of the party or an introvert who’d rather be home with a book.
• I stay cool under pressure! Before wedding photography, I worked as a photojournalist in the newspaper world. Journalism can be an intense deadline-driven industry and you may work in both tragic and high-emotion situations. Coming from that world, I know how to stay cool and relaxed even if things get behind schedule or it rains or any number of things. I’ve been told by many guests and wedding party members that they enjoyed working with me, because I was less “stressed” than all the other photographers they’ve worked with in the past and I knew how to make the portraits fun.
• I’ve been published across the country and have worked as a professional photographer for 10+ years. As a photojournalist, I’ve been honored with numerous awards for photography.
• I’m trained and experienced in all technical aspects of wedding photography. Situations change sometimes go wrong and I can create beautiful images for you in the rain, in the snow or when the timeline falls apart. I can also adapt to any time, whether it’s the middle of the day with the sun at its highest or at night. I can taken beautiful photos anywhere from on a rocking boat to a parking lot or even inside a fast-food restaurant.
• I haven’t stopped learning! I’ve studied photography in college and continue to take online classes where I have learned and continue to learn from some amazing photographers around the country and world.
• I have a classical and natural style. No crazy photo edits for me. I keep the photos as close to what I see through the camera as possible. I believe this will allow your wedding photos to age naturally, so 30 years from now your wedding photos will look just as good as they do today.
Wedding rates begin at $1,850 for full day coverage.
Please contact me with any questions you have about the pricing – I promise that I will get back to to ASAP and immediately send you a fully detailed price list, links to view full wedding galleries and more!
Portrait sessions including senior portraits, newborns, families and maternity start at $225.